Terms & Conditions
Website Usage Terms and Conditions
You are welcome to our website. You are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, if you continue your browsing on our website. Please do not use this website if you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions.
The term ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the website can be changed without notice. This content is for your general information and use only.
- The accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information provided on the website is not guaranteed by us or any third party. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- If you are using any material or information from this website is totally at your own risk. We are not liable for it. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- The material used on this websites authorized or licensed to us.
- This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All the trademarks replicated in this website, which is not the property of the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- All BasitbyHomes data obtained from this office website is only for your personal use. You cannot use it for commercial use.
- You have a bona fide interest in the purchase, sale, or lease of real estate of the type being offered through this website
- That you will not copy, redistribute, retransmit, or otherwise use any of the data or Listing Information provided, except in connection with your consideration of the purchase, sale, or lease of an individual property
- You will not, directly or indirectly, display, post, disseminate, distribute, publish, broadcast, transfer, sell or sublicense any Listing Information to another individual or entity